Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer 2012 floral dresses floral skirts and more floral

I used to wear floral dresses when I was little. So when I saw floral is back in trend, I actually hesitated if I should get a floral dress that look pretty much the same as that one which I wore back then. I guess that gives out my age ;-)

I think I had one like this before....

Biking in the field with that skirt may not necessary be a common thing to do.....but this low high skirt is in trend now.

Another 'that one I used to wear'......

A neon yellow beaded charm choker and the same style neon yellow bracelet would go well with this fun little dress. (check out my etsy store)

Love that butterfly purse. It is even 3D.

The first word in my head when I see this floral dress is tropical.......



No comments: