Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer dress 2012 candy color, long skirt & unique people print


Okay I decide to start my blog as having a place to write my thoughts, whims, ideas and my handmade jewellery  

Fashion seems to be a hot topic for a lot of girls. I'm not exceptional. I like fashion, enjoy seeing nicely dressed people in the street. I’m a computer programmer so I’m used to having rules and formula when I develop an application. However when it comes to fashion, there is no absolute formula such as 1+1=2.

Love this candy color stripy dress flowing in the wind. However you have to be slim to look as fabulous as her.

Dress with people print. The blue straps as backgroud, exaggrated lips and big red flowers make the dress unique with style!

Long skirt is in this summer. That long red skirt surely draw all the attentions.


Do you want to try some bright color this summer?

No comments: