Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer 2012 Clash of colors (yellow)

Browsing the web and I see a lot of clash of colors, some are bold combination. I don't know about you but I like a good clash of colors, though not everybody can master that skill.

This is my favourite. She is a popular blogger. Great tasty clash of yellow and blue.
I simply love that sapphire blue color. I have this sapphire blue gold ring which is wire wrapped in a heart with topaz sparkling crystals.(check out my e-store)

Here's another blue and yellow combination. Doesn't she look sexy?

Another sexy outfit. The flirty bright yellow top with green strips short shirt.

Yellow top and green floral skirt. Somehow the outfit feels a bit too busy.

A very yellow blaze with light jean shorts. She choose a light rose shirt inside.







No comments: